|Hot Air Balloon Flight in Sydney & South West
This tour is recommended for you only if you plan to stay in Sydney for more than 3 days because Hot Air Ballooning is so dependent on weather. This tour can be taken during ideal weather conditions especially when it isn't too windy and the whole experience takes about 4 hours. Meeting time is approximately one hour prior to sunrise, we normally meet at about 6 am in winter, 5 am in summer. The balloon flight is safe and memorable, conducted by Australia’s very first commercial balloon company which has been operating for over 30 years ago right here in Camden Valley. Located in Sydney's Macarthur region, the picturesque landscape and favourable weather patterns of the region make the Camden Valley area an ideal balloon flight location. The Camden Valley balloon rides take place each weekend, as well as selected days during the week, over the beautiful & historic Macarthur region, a hidden gem just 50 minutes from the city centre. Our Hot Air Ballooning flights over Camden are approximately one hour in duration and finish with a delightful breakfast and Champagne celebration at Rydges Campbelltown following the flight. Our sunrise hot air balloon rides can be catered for individuals and small groups, as well as large & corporate groups and intimate romantic flights for two
Daily Sunrise Champagne Flights include:
1. Tea and coffee on arrival at pre-flight briefing
2. The offer to participate with the inflation/deflation of the balloons, if desired
3. 45-60 minute flight duration
4. Gourmet Breakfast and Champagne Celebration at local winery/restaurant (for the package ticket holders only).
5. Large size inflight photo is available for purchasing as well as digital images following the flight.
6. Complete flight and ground insurance is provided
Group price $299 AUD per person in 15 tourists shared flight OR $800 AUD per person in VIP flight for 2
IMPORTANT: WE CAN BOOK FOR YOU FLIGHT BUT TRANSPORTATION YOUR OWN.
WE PROVIDING FLIGHT AND TOUR WITH TRANSPORTATION ONLY FOR CLIENTS BOOKING 4 and MORE TOURS
***Please note that prices are subject to change without notice.***
Itinerary: All itineraries can be changed, you could add or skip any of attraction. Please note that kids are allowed from 7 and up only. For 1 -19 tourists ; + extra payment for additional hours
• Pick Up tourists from hotel at 4am.
• One hour drive to Rydges Campbelltown.
• Your pilots and crew will be on hand to welcome you when you arrive at Rydges Campelltown on Old Menagle Road, Campbelltown at the designated time. Enjoy a tea or coffee as you sign-in. See how the pilot checks the morning’s local wind conditions and listen while he or she gives you a short flight briefing.
• Your adventure begins with a short trip from your launch site. This is determined by your pilot and depends on the wind direction of the morning. We have over a dozen launch sites to choose from in the Macarthur region. This is a good opportunity to get to know your pilot and crew and ask any questions you may have.
• It takes around 20-25 minutes for the balloon to be inflated and be prepared for boarding. You are welcome to help with the setup of the balloon or simply stand back and take photos as your aircraft takes shape and comes to life.
• As the new day dawns you will ascend into the sky in your colourful balloon. Your balloon will float gently along the breeze and in your basket you will feel completely secure, with very little sensation of movement. During your flight you may find yourself drifting just above the treetops then moments later effortlessly ascending to heights of 2000 feet or more.
• After approximately one hour you will be greeted by your ground crew as you touch back down to earth. The balloon is packed away with lots of laughs, then you hop back into our vehicles and we return to Rydges Campbelltown for a delicious buffet breakfast.
• The excitement of the morning continues over a champagne buffet breakfast. Relax and enjoy a glass of champagne with your fellow passengers and your pilot as you celebrate one of the most exhilarating mornings of your life.
• After we drive to one of the most beautiful lookout at the Blue Mountains - Lake Burragorang lookout.
• Then we drive to old city Picton and visit a wildlife park with kangaroos, wallabies, emus and wombats (optional) .
• We can stop for lunch at an old Aussie favorite restaurant with a very tasty menu.
• Drive back to hotel.
Duration: 9 - 10 hours
Price for Premium Tour: from $800 AUD inc. tax for 2 pax + Balloon Flight. Please use form below for different numbers of people instant quotation
|Photo taking during Private Day Tour (click on a photo to enlarge)
1 / 16
2 / 16
3 / 16
4 / 16
5 / 16
6 / 16
7 / 16
8 / 16
9 / 16
10 / 16
11 / 16
12 / 16
13 / 16
14 / 16
15 / 16
16 / 16