|Sydney Helicopter Scenic
20 min flight and Private City and Eastern Suburbs PremiumTour
Capture the magic that Sydney has to offer with your own private 30 min helicopter flight cruising along the spectacular South Eastern cliffs and the beaches of Maroubra including Coogee and then over the iconic Bondi beach. This helicopter ride tracks north over the Sydney harbour taking you over the sandy beaches of Manly and Freshwater that grace Sydney's northern coastline. Your return track takes you past Balmoral beach and into Sydney Harbour to amaze you with the views that make Sydney world renowned. After feasting your eyes on the amazing homes along the harbour fly past the Sydney Opera House and then fly past the Harbour Bridge for that "Kodak" moment.
This is a "Must Do" tour when in Sydney.
The Aussie city par excellence, Sydney stands head and shoulders above any other in Australia. Taken together with its surrounds, it's in many ways a microcosm of the country as a whole-if only in its ability to defy you expectations and prejudices as often as it confirms them. Experience the diversity and secrets of this beautiful harbour city from all aspects, visit many interesting places which are almost impossible to get to by public transport, even the popular 'hop on, hop off' tourist bus. Learn about our unique Aboriginal and European History and its colourful characters. Sydney is a city loved by the world's film-makers; during the tour we visit many sites where movies such as "The Great Gatsby" ,"The Matrix", "Mission Impossible 2", "Australia” were filmed. We will offer you a truly "private tour" because we keep you away from the crowds while at the same time giving you a chance to see Australia's beauty as it should be seen.
Highlights: Harbor Bridge, The Rocks, Opera House, Royal Botanical
Garden, Mrs Macquarie’s Point, King Cross, Elizabeth Bay House, Darling Point, Double
Bay, Rose Bay, Queens Beach, Vaucluse, Shark Beach, Vaucluse House, Watson’s Bay, Bondi Beach, Paddington, Chinatown
Itinerary: All itineraries can be changed, you could add or skip any of attraction listed below! We are happy to show tourists as much as possible within the tour time frame.
We have adapted itineraries for old seniors or families with small kids
Pick Up tourists from a Sydney hotel.
• We start our tour from the historical Rocks area.
• A walk through the Royal Botanical Garden to the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, will give you the opportunity to view Australia's unique native trees and flowers. The park is full of white cockatoos, and you will be able to take photos with them as well.
• Stopping at Harbourside to enjoy incredible views over Darling Harbour & City Skyline.
• Driving through Woolloomooloo, Kings Cross, through some of the most expensive suburbs in Australia such Rushcutters Bay, Darling Point, Double Bay, Point Piper, Rosebay, Vaucluse will give you the chance to see the life of the rich and famous, who knows you may even see a celebrity or two since many of them live in these areas.
• Next we stop at Queens Beach (the recent location of Angelina Jolie's house) to take photos of the majestic Sydney Harbour. Following this we drive to Nielsen Park.
• Stroll along the most pristine beach in Sydney - "Shark Beach" where you can see natural art - rock wave and enjoy a cup of one of Australia's best coffee.
• We visit historic Vaucluse House & Garden where you tour around the 18th century estate where you learn not only about the owners but also on Australia's beginnings and its first settlements.
• Stop at Watson's Bay where you can take a leisurely walk along the cliff tops of The Gap, the opening of Sydney Harbour to the Pacific panorama.
• Stop at the highest hill in Eastern Suburbs for a panoramic view.
• Stop at the beautiful and scenic Bondi Beach.
• Drive through Centennial Park to see the beautiful landscapes, black swans and pelicans.
• Visit Bronte, Coogee beaches on the way to La Perouse suburb (a historically significant sight).
• At La Perouse Cape we retrace steps of Captain Cook, La Perouse and Arthur Phillip (landing of the First Fleet).
• Drive to Sydney airport to take helicopter 20 min flight over Sydney.
• Return back to hotel.
Duration: 6 hours. Every additional hour + $80 AUD for 1-7 tourists ; $160 AUD for 8 - 19 tourists (except traffic jam time)
Extended Tour: Sydney Private Yacht 3h Sail
& Private City Tour OR Sydney Private Tour and Premium 2 hours Whale Watching Cruise in One Day OR
Blue Mountains and Short Sydney Tour or All Sydney in One Day, Private Guided Tour (Centre, Eastern Suburbs and North)
Price for Premium Tour: from $575 AUD inc. tax for 2 pax + helicopter tickets $180 p/p or $550 for 3 pax. Please use form below for different numbers of people instant quotation
|Photo taking during Private Day Tour (click on a photo to enlarge)
1 / 16
2 / 16
3 / 16
4 / 16
5 / 16
6 / 16
7 / 16
8 / 16
9 / 16
10 / 16
11 / 16
12 / 16
13 / 16
14 / 16
15 / 16
16 / 16