|Sydney Private Guided Half Day City Premium Tour & Port/Airport Pickup
We can either pick up tourists from the cruise port and take them on a tour of Sydney with the highlights below, and then drop the tourists off at the airport or from the airport ending with the cruise port.
Sydney has amazing sights to see for all, whether it's the Harbour Bridge or the Royal Botanical Garden. This tour is created for those who want to see the main sites of interest in Sydney and have a limited amount of time to spend. The tour will also include all sorts of unique points such as the popular beaches, historic buildings and also the fascinating Chinatown!
The Aussie city par excellence, Sydney stands head and shoulders above any other in Australia. Taken together with its surrounds, it's in many ways a microcosm of the country as a whole-if only in its ability to defy you expectations and prejudices as often as it confirms them. Experience the diversity and secrets of this beautiful harbour city from all aspects, visit many interesting places which are almost impossible to get to by public transport, even the popular 'hop on, hop off' tourist bus. Learn about our unique Aboriginal and European History and its colourful characters. Sydney is a city loved by the world's film-makers; during the tour we visit many sites where movies such as "The Great Gatsby" ,"The Matrix", "Mission Impossible 2", "Australia” were filmed. We will offer you a truly "private tour" because we keep you away from the crowds while at the same time giving you a chance to see Australia's beauty as it should be seen.
Highlights: Ha: Harbor Bridge, The Rocks, Pyrmont, Opera House, Royal Botanical
Garden, Mrs Macquarie’s Point, King Cross, Elizabeth Bay House, Darling Point, Double
Bay, Rose Bay, Queens Beach, Vaucluse, Shark Beach, Vaucluse House, Watson’s Bay, Diamond Bay, Bondi Beach, Paddington, Chinatown
Itinerary: Al: All itineraries can be changed, you could add or skip any of attraction listed below! We are happy to show tourists as much as possible within the tour time frame.
We have adapted itineraries for old seniors or families with small kids
Pick Up tourists from a Sydney Airport or a Port, please note that for Airport Pick up the itinerary is upside down.
• We start our tour from the historical Rocks area, "Sydney Observatory" lookout to enjoy incredible views over Darling Harbour & City Skyline.
• We will take you on an extensive drive around "The Rocks" and stop under Sydney Harbour Bridge for more of what Sydney's famous places to see.
• Travel around the Pyrmont suburb with stopping at the Darling Harbour view point and Sydney University.
• Then we cross back to the city via Elizabeth Street and Macquarie St. towards Botanical Garden to see The Library, Mint House, Hyde Park Barracks, Sydney's first hospital, St Mary's Cathedral
• A walk through the Royal Botanical Garden to the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, will give you the opportunity to view Australia's unique native trees and flowers. The park is full of white cockatoos, and you will be able to take photos with them as well.
• Driving through Woolloomooloo, Kings Cross, through some of the most expensive suburbs in Australia such Rushcutters Bay, Darling Point, Double Bay, Point Piper, Rosebay, Vaucluse will give you the chance to see the life of the rich and famous, who knows you may even see a celebrity or two since many of them live in these areas.
• Next we stop at Queens Beach (the recent location of Angelina Jolie's house) to take photos of the majestic Sydney Harbour. Following this we drive to Nielsen Park.
• We visit historic Vaucluse House & Garden where you tour around the 18th century estate where you learn not only about the owners but also on Australia's beginnings and its first settlements.
• Stop at Watson's Bay where you can see the view to the opening of Sydney Harbour and Pacific panorama.
• Stop at the Dover Heights - the highest hill in Eastern Suburbs for panoramic views of the Sydney Harbour and a view of the contemporary private properties.
• Stop at Diamond Bay for photography at 100 meters cliff wall
• Stop at beautiful Bondi Beach and explore Aboriginal rock engravings site, Dragon Head nature creation and 235 tonnes storm washed up rock
• Drive back to Sydney city through Paddington, Chinatown and back to your pick-up spot or towards airport
Duration: 4 hours but can be extended to
6 hours OR
8 hours Sydney Private Guided Day Tour (City and Eastern Suburbs) OR
10 hours All Sydney in One Day, Private Guided Tour (Centre, Eastern Suburbs and North)
Extended Tour: Sydney Private Guided Night Tour OR Blue Mountains and Short Sydney Tour
Do I need a visa to transit through Australia ? - please check first
Price for Premium Tour: from $575 AUD inc. tax for 2 pax Please use form below for different numbers of people instant quotation
The quote can be discounted for some dates. Please forward this email with your expected travel dates to firstname.lastname@example.org
International Airport PickUp Procedure:
The airport passport customs check followed by a quarantine bags check procedure takes approximately 1 - 1.30 hours. When you pick up your baggage, please SMS, Viber, WhatsApp or call your tour guide and inform that you are ready (free Internet at McDonalds cafe inside airport building) and walk to Public Express Pick-Up parking. Please download map of Sydney airport public pickup VIDEO GUIDE HOW TO GET EXPRESS PICKUP PARKING - https://youtu.be/tu1pkZdmZZw
Domestic Airport PickUp Procedure:
When you pick up your baggage, please SMS or call your tour guide and walk to Priority Pick-Up parking following green arrow sign. Please download map of Sydney Domestic Airport public pickup
Overseas Passengers Terminal Port PickUp Procedure:
Disembark at OPT (Overseas Passengers Terminal) and walk down to the ground floor, exit from the port building and wait at the marked area on the map. SMS or call your tour guide that you are ready when you get the area. Please book the disembarking time in advance. Drivers are only allowed to pickup passengers if you are waiting at pick-up point. (2 minutes pickup time). Please download map of Sydney Port public pickup
White Bay Terminal Port PickUp Procedure:
Disembark and walk down to the ground floor, wait guide at the terminal glass doors exit inside building. SMS or call your tour guide that you are ready when you get the area.
|Photo taking during Private Day Tour (click on a photo to enlarge)
1 / 16
2 / 16
3 / 16
4 / 16
5 / 16
6 / 16
7 / 16
8 / 16
9 / 16
10 / 16
11 / 16
12 / 16
13 / 16
14 / 16
15 / 16
16 / 16