|Private Guided Day Premium Tour to Canberra and Mt Kosciuszko summit hike
FROM NOVEMBER TILL MAY
On the private tour lasting 3 days to Canberra and Mt Kosciuszko summit hike you will get opportunity to conquer the highest mountain in Australia - Mt Kosciuszko 2228 meters and explore Australian cultural, historical, scientific and wildlife attractions. Travel south in luxury with a 7 seater minibus from Sydney through the Goulburn region, one of Australia's premier sheep and wool growing areas, and on to Canberra. This guided Canberra tour has been carefully designed to ensure you take in all of the main sights of this modern and well planned capital city of Australia,
then we explore pristine wilderness mountains and deep space communication NASA complex.
The summit hike takes 3 - 5 hours of 6.5 kilometres hike one way (13 km return ) pleasant walk without any climbing obstacles. Can be suitable for 10 years and older kids. The warm clothes is recommended because temperature cooler 10 degrees from valley and could be windy.
IT IS GOOD IDEA TO TRAVEL TO CANBERRA AND FLY TO MELBOURNE instead of flying directly to MELBOURNE
Itinerary: All itineraries can be changed, you could add or skip any of attraction listed below! We are happy to show tourists as much as possible within the tour time frame.
We have adapted itineraries for old seniors or families with small kids
• Pick-ups from convenient City locations or many City hotels at 8.00 am.
• Driving to the Goulburn country town (2 hours).
• Visiting Goulburn old town, the beautiful St Saviour's Cathedral and a tower near Goulburn.
• Driving to an authentic Goulburn cafe for an experience in a countryside restaurant in town.
• Continue driving to Canberra for 1 hour.
• Visit the Cool Climate Wineries (optional)
• Visit the Australian War Memorial, home to an interesting display of war relics.
• Stop at the summit of Mt Ainslie for a terrific view of Canberra and surroundings.
• Visit the Parliament House in Canberra.
• Canberra is home to nearly 80 embassies and high commissions. We leisurely drive through to see both, the traditional and modern architecture from many countries.
• Visit contemporary Canberra buildings
• Drop off at Canberra Hotel 6 pm
• Pick-ups from convenient City locations or many City hotels at 7.00 am.
• Driving to Jindabyne 2.30 hours
• Stopping for morning cafe at magnificent Jindabyne Lake
• Driving 30 min to Thredbo resort
• Taking Kosciuszko Express chairlift to get 1930 meters altitude.
• Hiking 2 hours to Kosciuszko summit 2228 meters
• Memorable photo on summit.
• Hiking 2 hours back to Kosciuszko Express chairlift
• Driving back to Jindabyne 30 min to rest in the cafe at magnificent Jindabyne Lake
• Drop off at Canberra Hotel 6 pm
• Pick-ups from your Canberra Hotel 8.30 am
• Stop at Canberra Deep Space Communication Complex and explore Space museum.
• Travel to Tidbinbilla Nature Reserve to watch wild Kangaroos, Koalas and Emus
• Visit local picturesque lookouts
• Travel back to Canberra
• National Arboretum Canberra - forests of unique trees and National Bonsai and Penjing Collection
• Cockington Green Gardens - fascinating display of meticulously crafted miniature buildings set within beautifully landscaped gardens.
• the National Museum of Australia
• the National Dinosaur Museum (optional)
• Drive back to Sydney 3 hours and arrive at 7 pm
Duration: 72 hours.
Private Guided Day Tour to Canberra OR Winter Time tour
Private Guided Tour to Goulburn, Canberra, Snow Mountains,Skiing
Price for Premium Tour: from $2550 AUD inc. for 2 - 4 pax + Attraction tickets and Hotel for Tour Guide.
Please use form below for different numbers of people instant quotation
|Photo taking during Private Day Tour (click on a photo to enlarge)
1 / 16
2 / 16
3 / 16
4 / 16
5 / 16
6 / 16
7 / 16
8 / 16
9 / 16
10 / 16
11 / 16
12 / 16
13 / 16
14 / 16
15 / 16
16 / 16