Sydney location is very unique because the city is a dividing point for landscapes.
The North Coast (it is called as Central Coast) is totally different from West or
South - different landscape, nature, attractions. We strongly recommend tourists
to take one of the tours to explore the mystical beauty of the Central Coast.
Remember, all of our tours can be customized to fit your interests and schedule.
Give us a call or send us a message, and we customize this tour just for you
• Pick-ups from convenient City locations or many City hotels.
• Drive across the Sydney Harbour Bridge
• Visiting lookout on the north side of the harbour
• Traveling north through the picturesque highway.
Reptile Park (entrance fee)
where you can
see native Australian animals and shows. Only here you could see
platypus, giant snakes and turtles older 170 years! YOU WILL HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO FEED KANGAROOS AND HAVE PRIVATE PHOTO SESSION WITH KOALAS
(free bonus from company)
• Stop at picturesque
Somersby waterfall not far from the park
• Driving towards
Woy Woy and stop at Bulgandry aboriginal engravings site
• Stop at lookout with
view at Gosford area
• Driving back to Sydney via Northern Beaches to Manly area
• Strolling through the central streets of Manly
• Stop at the shop of authentic Aboriginal Art and souvenirs where you could buy real Aboriginal boomerang (optional)
• Have a lunch in one of the best Manly seafood cafe and you could try grilled Sword fish, Tuna, Crocodile, Kangaroo
• Visiting the North Head park and the cliff of 100 meters height and breathtaking view at Sydney Harbour
• Visiting lookout with a spectacular view of Sydney Harbour
• Driving back to your hotel in Sydney CBD via luxury Mosman
Duration: 8 hours