Sydney location is vey unique because the city is a dividing point for landscapes.
The North Coast (it is called as Central Coast) is totally different from West or
South - different landscape, nature, attractions. We strongly recommend tourists
to take one of the tours to explore the mystical beauty of the Central Coast.
Remember, all of our tours can be customised to fit your interests and schedule.
Give us a call or send us a message, and we customise this tour just for you
• Pick-ups from convenient City locations or many City hotels.
• Travelling north through the picturesque highway.
Reptile Park (entrance fee)
where you can view native Australian animals and shows. Only here you could see
platypus, giant snakes and turtles older 170 years!
• Stop at picturesque
Somersby waterfall not far from the park
• Driving towards
Woy Woy and stop at Bulgandry aboriginal engravings site
• Stop at lookout with
view at Gosford area
• Lunch in Ettalong Beach (you have opportunity to try sword fish steak)
• Stop at lookout near Pearl Beach and swimming at the beach during summer time
• Driving back to Sydney via Northern Beaches to Manly area
• Visiting Manly beach and having coffee at the beach
• Visiting North Head with breath taking view.
• Driving back to your hotel in Sydney CBD via luxury Mosman
Duration: 8 hours