|Sydney Private Guided Half Day Premium City Tour
The Aussie city par excellence, Sydney stands head and shoulders above any other in Australia. Taken together with its surrounds, it's in many ways a microcosm of the country as a whole-if only in its ability to defy you expectations and prejudices as often as it confirms them. Experience the diversity and secrets of this beautiful harbour city from all aspects, visit many interesting places which are almost impossible to get to by public transport, even the popular 'hop on, hop off' tourist bus. Learn about our unique Aboriginal and European History and its colourful characters. Sydney is a city loved by the world's film-makers; during the tour we visit many sites where movies such as "The Great Gatsby" ,"The Matrix", "Mission Impossible 2", "Australia” were filmed. We will offer you a truly "private tour" because we keep you away from the crowds while at the same time giving you a chance to see Australia's beauty as it should be seen.
Sydney is an enormous City, stretching more 60 Km (37 miles) from North to South and 60 km from West to East. We start our day from the oldest part of Sydney, "The Rocks" and finish the day at the beautiful historical location the Captain Cook landing. During the tour you will see the main highlights of Sydney and will be presented with the hidden gems that only us local Aussies know of, this will include interesting stories, many photo opportunities, you could feed cockatoos, try fresh seafood or lamb during Sydney Tour.
Highlights: Harbor Bridge, The Rocks, Pyrmont, Opera House, Royal Botanical
Garden, Mrs Macquarie’s Point, King Cross, Elizabeth Bay House, Darling Point, Double
Bay, Rose Bay, Queens Beach, Vaucluse, Shark Beach, Diamond Bay, Vaucluse House, Watson’s Bay, Bondi Beach, Paddington, Chinatown
Itinerary: All itineraries can be changed, you could add or skip any of attraction listed below! We are happy to show tourists as much as possible within the tour time frame. We are happy to show tourists as much as possible within the tour time frame.
We have adapted itineraries for old seniors or families with small kids
• Pick-up tourists from a Sydney hotel.
• We start our tour from the historical Rocks area the "Sydney Observatory" lookout to enjoy the incredible views over Darling Harbour & City Skyline.
• We will take you on an extensive drive around "The Rocks" and stop under Sydney Harbour Bridge.
• Travel around the Pyrmont suburb with stopping at the Darling Harbour view point and Sydney University.
• After we continue driving along George street to see all main historical buildings that Sydney has to offer such as QVB, Town-hall, Martin Place and others.
• Then we cross back to the city via Elizabeth Street and Macquarie St. towards Botanical Garden to see The Library, Mint House, Hyde Park Barracks, Sydney's first hospital, St Mary's Cathedral
• A walk through the Royal Botanical Garden to the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, will give you the opportunity to view Australia's unique native trees and flowers. The park is full of white cockatoos, and you will be able to take photos with them as well.
• Driving through Woolloomooloo, Kings Cross, through some of the most expensive suburbs in Australia such Rushcutters Bay, Darling Point, Double Bay, Point Piper, Rosebay, Vaucluse will give you the chance to see the life of the rich and famous, who knows you may even see a celebrity or two since many of them live in these areas.
• Next we stop at Queens Beach (the recent location of Angelina Jolie's house) to take photos of the majestic Sydney Harbour. Following this we drive to Nielsen Park.
• We visit historic Vaucluse House & Garden where you tour around the 18th century estate where you learn not only about the owners but also on Australia's beginnings and its first settlements.
• Stop at Watson's Bay where you can see the view to the opening of Sydney Harbour and Pacific panorama.
• Stop at the Dover Heights - the highest hill in Eastern Suburbs for panoramic views of the Sydney Harbour and a view of the contemporary private properties.
• Stop at Diamond Bay for photography at 100 meters cliff wall
• Stop at beautiful Bondi Beach and explore Aboriginal rock engravings site, Dragon Head nature creation and 235 tonnes storm washed up rock
• Drive back to Sydney city through Paddington, Chinatown and back to your pick-up spot.
Duration: 4 hours , Every additional hour + $80 AUD inc. Taxes for 1-7 tourists ; $160 AUD inc. Taxes for 8 - 19 tourists (except traffic jam time)
Extended Tour: Sydney Private Guided Night Tour OR Sydney Private Guided Day Tour (City and Eastern Suburbs) OR All Sydney in One Day, Private Guided Tour (Centre, Eastern Suburbs and North) OR Blue Mountains and Short Sydney Tour.
Price for Premium Tour: from $550 AUD inc. tax for 2 pax Please use form below for different numbers of people instant quotation
|Photo taking during Private Day Tour (click on a photo to enlarge)
1 / 16
2 / 16
3 / 16
4 / 16
5 / 16
6 / 16
7 / 16
8 / 16
9 / 16
10 / 16
11 / 16
12 / 16
13 / 16
14 / 16
15 / 16
16 / 16