|Sydney Private Guided Sunset and Night
Photography Premium Tour
See Sydney sparkle at night with tour with lots of photo opportunities and completely catered your needs. We start at sunset and visit the historic Rocks district in down-town Sydney, the City, Bondi Beach and lots of panoramic sites around the Sydney Harbour! All you need to bring is your memory, warm clothing and a fully charged camera!
Sydney is a spectacular place to photograph at night so night tours are available all year round. If you're here in May/June, Christmas or New Year you get a bonus treat with special night tours to take in the fireworks and vivid festivals! During this tour you will see all the famous Sydney sites all lit up. This is truly a "private tour" because we ensure that you are away from the crowded sites.
We recommend that you combine this tour with the Sydney Private Guided Half Day City Tour
Highlights: Harbor Bridge, The Rocks, Opera House, Pyrmont, McMahons Point, Botanic
Garden, Mrs Macquarie’s Point, King Cross, Darling Point, Double
Bay, Rose Bay, Queens Beach, Dover Heights, Watson’s Bay, Bondi Beach, Darling Harbour
Itinerary: All itineraries can be changed, you could add or skip any of attraction listed below! We are happy to show tourists as much as possible within the tour time frame.
We have adapted itineraries for old seniors or families with small kids
• Pick you up from a Sydney hotel
• We start our tour from the historical Rocks area, "The Rocks" lookout.
• Drive across the Sydney Harbour Bridge
• Visit McMahons Point lookout on the north side of the harbour.
• Visit Blues Point lookout
• Visit Balls Head lookout and aboriginals caves and engravings.
• Stop at sunset view the best lookout on northern side of Sydney.
• Drive back to South Sydney central business district.
• Stop at the Opera House.
• Visit the Mrs Macquarie's Point lookout in the Botanic Garden.
• Visit the famous cafe "cafe de Wheels" that has served many celebrities such as Frank Sinatra, Robert Mitcham, Marlene Dietrich, Kerry Packer, Sir Richard Branson, Russell Crowe, Kevin Costner, Brook Shields, Pat Rafter, Jerry Lewis, Billy Crystal, Pamela Anderson and many more.
• Visit the Kings Cross "red lights" quarter of the Sydney.
• Stop in the Watson bay to have a cafe with a fantastic view of the Sydney Harbour.
• Visit the lookout located on the highest point in Sydney.
• Visit the Bondi Beach at night which is a sight to see!
• Drive back to your hotel or to the Darling Harbour to take a stroll and see the sights the harbour has to offer at night.
Duration: 4 hours. Every additional hour + $80 AUD for 1-7 tourists ; $160 AUD for 8 - 19 tourists (except traffic jam time)
Price for Premium Tour: from $575 AUD inc. tax for 2 pax Please use form below for different numbers of people instant quotation
|Photo taking during Private Day Tour (click on a photo to enlarge)
1 / 16
2 / 16
3 / 16
4 / 16
5 / 16
6 / 16
7 / 16
8 / 16
9 / 16
10 / 16
11 / 16
12 / 16
13 / 16
14 / 16
15 / 16
16 / 16