|Sydney Private Guided Day Tour (City and Eastern Suburbs)
|We can either pick up tourists from the cruise port and take them on a tour of Sydney with the highlights below, and then drop the tourists off at the airport or from the airport ending with the cruise port.
The Aussie city par excellence, Sydney stands head and shoulders above any other in Australia. Taken together with its surrounds, it's in many ways a microcosm of the country as a whole-if only in its ability to defy you expectations and prejudices as often as it confirms them. Experience the diversity and secrets of this beautiful harbour city from all aspects, visit many interesting places which are almost impossible to get to by public transport, even the popular 'hop on, hop off' tourist bus. Learn about our unique Aboriginal and European History and its colourful characters. Sydney is a city loved by the world's film-makers; during the tour we visit many sites where movies such as "The Great Gatsby" ,"The Matrix", "Mission Impossible 2", "Australia” were filmed. We will offer you a truly "private tour" because we keep you away from the crowds while at the same time giving you a chance to see Australia's beauty as it should be seen.
Sydney is an enormous City, stretching more 60 Km (37 miles) from North to South and 60 km from West to East. We start our day from the oldest part of Sydney, "The Rocks" and finish the day at the beautiful historical location the Captain Cook landing. During the tour you will see the main highlights of Sydney and will be presented with the hidden gems that only us local Aussies know of, this will include interesting stories, many photo opportunities, you could feed cockatoos, try fresh seafood or lamb during Sydney Tour.
We have 4 hours, 6 hours, 8 hours and 10 hours Sydney itineraries
Highlights: Harbor Bridge, The Rocks, Pyrmont, Opera House, Royal Botanical Garden, Pyrmont, Mrs Macquarie’s Point, King Cross, Elizabeth Bay House, Darling Point, Double Bay, Rose Bay, Queens Beach, Vaucluse, Shark Beach, Vaucluse House, Watson’s Bay, Diaimond Bay, Bondi Beach, Paddington, Chinatown, Centennial Parklands, Tamarama Beach, Bronte Beach, Fish Market, Coogee Beach, La Perouse, Arthur Phillip first fleet & Captain Cook Landing Site
Extra: Sydney Aquarium, Wildlife Park
Itinerary: All itineraries can be changed, you could add or skip any of attraction listed below! We are happy to show tourists as much as possible within the tour time frame.
We have adapted itineraries for old seniors or families with small kids
• For your convenience, we will pick you up from a hotel or other local location within Sydney.
• We start our tour from the historical Rocks area, the "Sydney Observatory" lookout to enjoy incredible views over the Darling Harbour & City Skyline.
• We will drive around "The Rocks" and stop under Sydney Harbour Bridge
• Travel around the Pyrmont suburb with stopping at the Darling Harbour view point and Sydney University.
• The George street will be our next attraction where you will get to admire the main historical buildings in Sydney such as QVB, Townhall, Martin Place among many others.
• We continue to the city via Elizabeth Street and Macquarie St. towards the Botanical Garden to visit The Library, Mint House, Hyde Park Barracks, Sydney's first hospital and St Mary's Cathedral.
• Driving along Macquarie St. we show and tell about many historical monuments and government buildings, you will know who named this continent and who was Macquarie.
• A walk through the Royal Botanical Garden to the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, will give you the opportunity to view Australia's unique native trees and flowers like Wolemi pine - tree of dinosaurs or bottle or sausage tree. The park is full of white cockatoos, and you will be able to take photos with them as well.
• Driving through Woolloomooloo, Kings Cross, through some of the most expensive suburbs in Australia such Rushcutters Bay, Darling Point, Double Bay, Point Piper, Rosebay, Vaucluse will give you the chance to see the life of the rich and famous, who knows you may even see a celebrity or two since many of them live in these areas.
• We visit the first international airport in Australia and Sea Planes museum where you could enjoy a cup of one of Australia's best coffee (optional)
• Next we stop at Queens Beach (the recent location of Angelina Jolie's house) to take photos of the majestic Sydney Harbour. Following this we drive to Nielsen Park.
• Stroll along the most pristine beach in Sydney - "Shark Beach" where you can see natural art - rock wave.
• We visit historic Vaucluse House & Garden where you are taken around the 18th century estate, hearing stories about the owners, Australia's beginnings (its first settlement etc.).
• Stop at Watson's Bay where you can take a leisurely walk along the cliff tops of The Gap, the opening of Sydney Harbour to the Pacific panorama.
• Stop at Diamond Bay for photography
• For lunch time- we will point out many of Sydney's best restaurants which are famous amongst locals and at the same time inexpensive. For seafood lovers - Watson's Bay is highly recommended and for meat lovers – the place to go is Surry Hills suburb.
• Stop at the Dover Heights - highest hill in Eastern Suburbs for Sydney Harbour panoramic view and to see contemporary private properties.
• Cliff walk at the Dover Heights to take breathtaking photos of the ocean.
• Stop at beautiful Bondi Beach and explore Aboriginal rock engravings site, Dragon Head nature creation and 235 tonnes storm washed up rock
• Drive through Centennial Park to see beautiful landscapes, flying foxes, black swans, cockatoos and pelicans
• Visit Bronte, Coogee beaches on the way to the La Perouse suburb (a historically significant sight).
• At La Perouse Cape we retrace steps of Captain Cook, La Perouse and Arthur Phillip (landing of the First Fleet).
• Return to the City via trendy Paddington.
Duration: 8 hours. Airport Pickup $30 AUD Extra. Every additional hour + $80 AUD for 1-7 tourists ; $160 AUD for 8 - 19 tourists (except traffic jam time)
Extended Tour: Sydney Private Guided Night Tour OR Sydney Private Guided Half Day City Tour
OR All Sydney in One Day, Private Guided Tour (Centre, Eastern Suburbs and North) OR Blue Mountains and Short Sydney Tour.
Price for Premium Tour: from $700 AUD inc. tax for 2 pax Please use form below for different numbers of people instant quotation
The quote can be discounted for some dates. Please forward this email with your expected travel dates to firstname.lastname@example.org
International Airport PickUp Procedure:
The airport passport customs check followed by a quarantine bags check procedure takes approximately 1 - 1.30 hours. When you pick up your baggage, please SMS, Viber, WhatsApp or call your tour guide and inform that you are ready (free Internet at McDonalds cafe inside airport building) and walk to Public Express Pick-Up parking. Please download map of Sydney airport public pickup
Domestic Airport PickUp Procedure:
When you pick up your baggage, please SMS or call your tour guide and walk to Priority Pick-Up parking following green arrow sign. Please download map of Sydney Domestic Airport public pickup
Overseas Passengers Terminal Port PickUp Procedure:
Disembark at OPT (Overseas Passengers Terminal) and walk down to the ground floor, exit from the port building and wait at the marked area on the map. SMS or call your tour guide that you are ready when you get the area. Please book the disembarking time in advance. Drivers are only allowed to pickup passengers if you are waiting at pick-up point. (2 minutes pickup time). Please download map of Sydney Port public pickup
White Bay Terminal Port PickUp Procedure:
Disembark and walk down to the ground floor, wait guide at the terminal glass doors exit inside building. SMS or call your tour guide that you are ready when you get the area.
|Photo taking during Private Day Tour (click on a photo to enlarge)
1 / 16
2 / 16
3 / 16
4 / 16
5 / 16
6 / 16
7 / 16
8 / 16
9 / 16
10 / 16
11 / 16
12 / 16
13 / 16
14 / 16
15 / 16
16 / 16